Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Poor Jonah!

Josh and Jonah, Christmas 2011

For Christmas, Josh and I received an addition to our family. Jonah the fish. Josh was very excited for this new addition and has faithfully taken care of Jonah each day. Josh has a great track record with fish. His pets usually live a very long and full life. I, however, do not share this feat and unfortunately I think Jonah  knew this. After 3 full months of life, Jonah passed away this past week. We are very sad to see him go and due to that will not seek a replacement quite yet. Farewell Jonah, we will miss you!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

OH my gosh, I laughed so hard at this post. Sorry, but it was just hilarious to me. Sorry for your loss!

Melissa Thatcher said...

and may he rest in peace . . . ;)

girls bedroom said...

hey
Poor Jonah!
Tremendous things here, Fantastic write-up. Could you keep writing?!